PENSION SCAMS ON THE INCREASE
FREE PENSION REVIEW COULD COST YOUR WHOLE PENSION
Pension scams are costing innocent people millions of pounds.
The main victims are the over 55’s, who are taken in by glossy brochures, professional websites or slick cold-calling.
It is now advised that if you receive a cold call offering you either a free pension review or a brilliant pension scheme –
- PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON THEM.
- DO NOT ENGAGE THEM IN CONVERSATION
- NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR PENSION DETAILS
- NEVER SEND THEM ANY MONEY – BY ANY METHOD
- NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.
One victim is believed to have lost £90,000 to these scammers.
CONSIDER ALL COLD CALLERS AS SCAMMERS
For further information on this scam, follow this link.