I have just received the following warning from Brian Sutton a f/b Friend:

Very Important !
Please pass this on
URGENT News from Glen Eagles Hospital URGENT !!!!!

Seven women have died after inhaling a free perfume sample that was mailed to them. The product was poisonous . If you receive free samples in the mail such as lotions, perfumes, diapers etc. throw them away . The government is afraid that this might be another terrorist act . They will not announce it in the news because they do not want to create panic or give the terrorists new ideas.


I am circulating this as I am pretty sure that Brian would not start malicious scares.

If you receive any unexpected free samples of perfume or sample nappies please be careful. I do not have any further information at this time, but will update this entry as it comes in. If you have any further news on this, please let me know.

About Mr. Bloggy

I am a disabled volunteer community blogger. My real name is Mark Mapstone, I am an ex Royal Marine and was a consultant to the commercial mailing and distribution industry. Why not visit some of my other blogsites?

One response »

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s